- High textile technicality –
double- sided fabric made in a tight twill weave for control of the most tringent glare problems : 7 colours available in 3 openness factors 1%, 3% and 5%.
- Up to 95% of light rays filtered (Tv = 5%).
- Transparency: outside visibility optimized thanks to a double-
sided weave technology.
- Thermal efficiency: maximum heat protection, with the lighter face to the glass.
- Up to 65% of solar energy eliminated (gtot = 0,35).
- Excellent mechanical resistance and high dimensional stability.
- Health/Safety : conforms to standard requirements for buildings open to the public.
- Fire test to BS476 Pt6 Class O.
- Suitable for internal shading, printing and tensile applications.
Transparent – Internal
Roller blinds / Roman shades / Decorative panels / Vertical blinds / Velums / ZIP Roller blinds / Stretched ceilings / Printable / Space fitting
Composition : 36% Fibreglass – 64% PVC
Openness factor : 5 %
Widths : 250, 320 cm
Weight/m² : 410 g/m² ±5 %
Thickness : 0.6 mm ±5 %